Golf is not just a sport– it’s a lifestyle, and there’s no better place to live this out in Charlotte than Highland Creek Golf Club. We’re here to give you the lowdown on the club’s membership opportunities, amenities, and of course, the club’s excellent golf course.
The Golf club
Highland Creek Golf Club is most known in the city for its 18-hole championship golf course. Designed by Clifton, Ezell, and Clifton, the Highland Creek golf course is highly considered as one of the best in Charlotte. Aside from spectacular tee times, the golf course also offers one of the most challenging courses in the city.
The 18-hole champion golf course has four sets of tees that range from 5,080 to more than 7,000 yards. The Bermuda fairways and Bent grass greens of the course mesh well with the groves of trees as well as creeks scattered throughout the course. All in all, there are 67 bunkers in the Highland Creek golf course. There is no doubt this golf course is one of the most beautiful in the city as well.
Beginners and even more advanced players can work on their swings at the practice facility, located within close proximity from the golf course. Modern and state-of-the-art, Highland Creek’s practice facility includes a driving range, a chipping green, a practice bunker, and approximately 12,000 square feet of putting green.
In addition, members and guests can relax at the 15,000-feet clubhouse, where visitors can find the locker rooms. The clubhouse also has a restaurant that boasts scenic vistas of the golf course and the nearby lake.
The Highland Creek Golf Club offers several types of memberships to accommodate different needs.
- Full members get golf, range, and social benefits anytime, any day.
- Sports members have golf, range, and social benefits, with the latter available anytime, any day.
- Bogies to Birdies members can come in to play Mondays to Sundays after 2 pm, and during winter, after lunchtime.
To read more about the membership opportunities at Highland Creek Golf Club, check out this page.
A variety of amenities
Aside from its renowned golf club, Highland Creek also offers a wide array of amenities for its members and residents, for Highland Creek also doubles as one of the most attractive communities in Charlotte.
- Adult care – Highland Creek is home to two assisted living and care facilities, The Laurels and The Haven. The former is more focused on assisted living, while The Haven specializes in care for guests with Alzheimer’s.
- Fitness center – Highland Creek also has a fully-equipped fitness center, located within the Sports Club. This gym houses cardio and strength equipment, while oscillating fans keep the space well-ventilated.
- Swimming pools – When temperatures flare in Charlotte, cool off in one of Highland Creek’s four private swimming pool venues, exclusive for residents and their guests.
Explore more of Charlotte, NC attractions and real estate by getting in touch with me today at email@example.com or call me at 704-947-2165 or 704-737-6976.