If you’re looking for a great home that captures the tranquil appeal of Highland Creek, this is the property for you. With a generous floor size of 2,780 square feet, this gorgeous 5 bedroom, two-story home provides all the space you and your family need for comfortable and pleasurable living.
The open floor plan allows easy movement from one area to another. Large French windows on the ground floor let in plenty of natural light and provide refreshing views of the verdant landscape outside. The bay window on the dining room and the vaulted ceiling add a touch of elegance, while the hardwood flooring and fireplace on the living room make for a cozy, comforting feel.
The epicurean kitchen features an island counter, granite tops, stainless steel appliances, and a butler’s pantry, plus large French doors that open to a spacious wooden deck and the splendid backyard.
Other features include a two story foyer with a lovely Palladian window, a charming day parlor, and a spacious office that can serve other purposes, such as a family room or an entertainment room.
The wooden deck is perfect for relaxing breakfasts or simply for lazing around on laidback afternoons. With the spacious backyard surrounded by tall, shady trees and shrubs, the deck makes a great place for weekend barbecues with friends and family.
The graceful brick exterior and the immaculate front yard complete the classically elegant appeal. This timeless family-perfect home is currently listed for $305,000.
- 2,780 square feet
- 2 stories
- 5 bedrooms, 2 and 1/2 bathrooms
- Hardwood floors on the living room and dining room; tile flooring on kitchen, carpeting on second story
- Fireplace on the living room
- Vaulted ceiling
- Ceiling fans on most rooms
- Comes with skylight
- Office on the ground floor
- French, bay and Palladium windows
- Kitchen with island and butler’s pantry
- Laundry room on the 2nd floor
- Lot size: 8,712 square feet
- Attached 2 car garage
- Storm doors
- Wooden deck
- Fenced backyard
- Year built: 1996
- Architectural style: Transitional
- Comes with security system
- Candidate for a community solar program
- Highland Creek Elementary School
- Ridge Road Middle School
- Mallard Creek High School
- Highland Creek amenities – This wonderful community offers a number of amenities for residents, including a day care center, sports club, a clubhouse, a fitness center, four swimming pools, parks, playgrounds and the semi-private Highland Creek Golf Club.
- Summer camps – Highland Creek offers exclusive camps for residents all year round, offering educational and sports programs.
- Blumenthal Performing Arts Center – Home to the Charlotte Symphony, Charlotte Ballet, Opera Carolina, Community School of the Arts, and other arts organization, this venue offers a wide array of drama, dance and musical performances, film showings, stand up comedy, and other productions throughout the year.
- Shoppes at Highland Creek – Located at 5806 Prosperity Church Road, this neighborhood hub features a number of shops, restaurants and services for the convenience of Highland Creek residents. It’s home to a number of local and national brands and establishments, and is anchored by the supermarket chain, Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc.
If you want more information about this listing, check out this page or get in touch with Zanthia Hastings at (704) 734-9403.