This charming 1.5 story, 5 bedroom home is perfect for a growing family with changing needs. Offering generous living spaces with a floor area of 3,046 square feet, this property is a wonderful blend of traditional and transitional styles.
The spacious open layout allows plenty of flexibility in utilizing the living and dining areas. Gorgeous hardwood floors, large windows and a two sided fireplace, complemented by the partial brick veneer exteriors, exude warmth and coziness.
The updated kitchen features 42” maple cabinets, corian countertops, stainless steel appliances and dual ovens, with an oversized breakfast that also doubles as sunroom. The master’s bedroom/suite is a picture of understated style, with tray ceilings and his and her closets. The generous loft makes a wonderful entertainment or recreation area, offering more space for the family to spend time together.
The spacious backyard offers more opportunities for unforgettable family moments. Surrounded by stunning wooded views, it features a patio that makes a great BBQ area, as well as a basketball court and a tennis court that make sports and fitness a family affair.
This gem is currently listed for $310,000.
- 3,046 square feet
- Central cooling and gas heating
- Vaulted ceiling
- Ceiling fans in most rooms
- Hardwood floors
- Two sided fireplace
- Fitness center
- Breakfast bar
- Breakfast room/sunroom
- First floor laundry room
- 5 piece bath in the master’s bedroom
- Lot area: 7,840 square feet
- Basketball court
- Tennis court
- Fenced yard with wooded views
- Brick and vinyl finish
- Built in 2006
- Architectural style: Transitional
- Comes with security system
- Great solar potential (Sun Number™: 76)
- Highland Creek Elementary School
- Ridge Road Middle School
- Mallard Creek High School
- Highland Creek amenities – This wonderful community offers a number of exclusive amenities for residents, including a day care center, a sports club, a clubhouse, a fitness center, four swimming pools, parks and playgrounds.
- Highland Creek Golf Club – This picturesque semi-private golf club is home to one of the ten best golf courses in Charlotte, NC. Built with careful consideration for the preservation of the area, the 18-hole championship golf course incorporates natural creeks and is surrounded by a thick expanse of towering trees. Club amenities include a 15,000 square foot clubhouse with a restaurant and full bar, and a practice facility with a driving range.
- Carowinds Theme Park – This popular Charlotte destination offers record-breaking rides, thrilling water slides and a host of other attractions. It also features shows and concerts by top local and national bands and performers.
- US National Whitewater Center – The only one of its kind in the country, this 1,300 acre attraction on the Catawba River offers loads of exciting outdoor activities, including whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock climbing, zip lining, mountain hikes, and many more.
- Community events – Highland Creek fosters community ties through regular events that include a weekly Farmers Market at the Highland Creek Golf Club, Adult Bingo, Soccer Shots clinics, summer camps and holiday celebrations.
If you want more information about this listing, check out this page or get in touch with Zanthia Hastings at (704) 734-9403.